Get pay online easier with most recognized online payment system worldwide
Hey guys! I am back again. After I posted about how I make money online, people trying to figure out how to start make their own Paypal account. So, I decided to post this.
PayPal is a payment system to pay and receive money online. By connecting to a credit card or debit card, we can make payment transactions more easily both local and international. So far, Paypal is very popular to shop online, order tickets, and receive payments for businesses. I use Paypal since 2017. It's easy to do international payments quickly and easily.
In this tutorial, I will share how to create a new paypal account for those of you who want to receive payment or shop online. Later we will connect a new Paypal account with our local bank account.
HOW IT WORKS
Paypal works with the email address that we registered on the account. By connecting a credit card, we can make payments or transfers between Paypal directly. Withdrawal balances from Paypal can be done to the local bank account that we connect. We can also fill Paypal balances by transferring from a bank or from another paypal account.
Not all Paypal users have credit cards, including me. So far I use Paypal which is only connected to local banks. However, the transactions I have done so far have been successful at certain merchants that do not need a paypal account connected to a credit card. In addition, as long as my Paypal account is linked to a local bank account, I can withdraw money anytime quickly.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO PREPARE
1. Identity card (you can use your driver license or passport also)
2. Local bank account
STEP BY STEP
1. Visit www.paypal.com. Click "Sign Up" in the upper right corner.
2. Choose "Buy with Paypal". Then, click "Get Started" button.
3. Fill the form, then click "Next" button.
4. Fill in your personal data in the form.
5. Check the "Active One Touch" and "By clicking the button below, I agree to be bound by PayPal's User Agreement and Privacy Statement". Then, click "Agree and create account".
6. Check your email for the notification from Paypal.
CONNECT YOUR BANK ACCOUNT
1. Make sure you already login to your Paypal account.
2. Click "Balance" in the header menu on your Paypal dashboard.
3. Scroll down to Bank Accounts section. Click "Link a new bank account".
4. Fill in the form with your Bank Name, Bank code, and Account Number. Then choose your Account name whether business or personal one. Make sure your name in Paypal account name is exactly same like in your bank account. Then, click "Link Your Bank" button.
5. If succesfull, Paypal will show the last 4 digit number of your bank account number and also will show "Type: Checking".
6. Now, you can start earn money with Paypal.
Those are the steps to create a new Paypal account. Keep in mind to always enter the original data so that you avoid future issues. If you face difficulties, don't hesitate to write a comment below. I will be happy to help. To know how I make money online and get paid with Paypal, please read more here. Happy trying!
discover more articles