Easy way to improve your vocabularies by playing card
Hexagon Cut is a card game used to compete the ability to guess synonyms from the words spoken by opponents. This game is suitable for improving language vocabulary. You can use it in regular language classes, when relaxing, or while doing activities related to language programs. This game is also suitable for those of you who do volunteer teaching activities abroad to teach English.
The following are the manufacturing steps presented specifically by clasteph.com. But beforehand, make sure you have obtained the printable template first here.
TOOLS AND MATERIALS
1. Printed hexagon cut card game template on sticker paper (get the template here)
Note: When you print the template, please make 4 copies of the last page which contains the backside of word cards (with Clasteph logo)
2. Sticker paper
4. Used cartoon paper
1. Prepare all the tools and materials.
2. Cut all the shapes of hexagon cut card follow the lines.
3. Open the sticker side and stick it on the cartoon paper
4. Cut all the hexagon shapes which have been attached to the cartoon paper.
5. Cut all the shapes of the word cards (red, yellow, and blue) follow the lines.
6. Do like step 3 and 4.
7. Cut all the shapes of Clasteph logo side follow the lines.
8. Open the sticker side and stick it on the backside the cartoon paper of word cards .
9. Your hexagon cut card game is ready to play.
For how to play, please read this or watch the video here.